Alt-Minds Headquarter
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Sara Radosavljevic

2 participants

Sara Radosavljevic Empty Sara Radosavljevic

Message  eggZoo Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:18

En investigant sur FB, je suis tombé sur un profil qui avait Hisham, Sofia et Manu Wang dans ses contacts (Sara Radosavljevic que vous avez surement vu) . J'ai pu l'avoir en direct ce matin (voir ci-dessous). D'après elle, elle a du ajouter Hisham et Manu en jouant à des jeux (top eleven). Par contre, elle a croisé Sofia dans un festival y'a un bout de temps donc ça laisse supposer que c'est bien un personnage.
A suivre.
Ou pas.

Egg Zoo

Hello Sara.
I saw you were friend with Hisham Nour. He recently disapeared and I am seeking facebook to know more about him. [:-)]
May I ask you how you two became friend ? Do you know him as well ? Thank you for your reply.
Keep in touch.

Sara Radosavljevic

Hello Egg.
I don't know you friend. I really know little people couse I use fb just for games. So I must have added him because some game.

Egg Zoo

All right. In what kind of game you think you have added him ?
And What about Sofia Mileva or Manu Wang ? These two people have disapeared too and you have both in your contact list. Was it in a game too ?
Sorry about all these questions but I am really worried about them. They could have been kidnapped or something.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.

Sara Radosavljevic

Lol, overreacting much!? Maby they just went on vacation? How long are they missing?
Added Hishram because Top Eleven game. I met Sofia long time ago on some festival and then we added eachother, haven't speak with her after that, just added each other [Very Happy]
Don't know about Manu [Sad] can't remember

Egg Zoo

OK. We have no news from them since July. Lauren Spencer shared a link where she strongly think Sofia, Hisham and their student group have dispeared.
here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.157332314403717.37144.100003808473347&type=1
Also, Peter Edgarson shared a creepy video where he witnessed Hisham's abduction!
here : https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsbnkn_peter-edgarson-dontesk_webcam
Scary !!!
You also may know Lauren Spencer or Stanko Novakovic maybe ?
Any information could help.
Thank you.

Sara Radosavljevic

ok, so I don't know if you are part of the stun, but... no kidnapper would put their gun like that to be totally seen for public, that is somethin that would federal adent do or somebody stupid like that, second you can see the licence plate, its : Fl53410. So nice stun but somebody is pulling your chain. no worries [Wink]

Egg Zoo

I just hope you're right that all of this is just a fake [Wink]

but, i have some doubts

Thanks anyway for the license plate

Sara Radosavljevic

lol really? np [:/] anyway people over the country ARE getting kidnapped, and this might be a good stun, to see how many people gets hooked, but not funny.

Egg Zoo

Even if you don't trust me, you may trust Lauren spencer ?

She is one of Mileva's best friend

and she worried a lot!

I'm not faking, just observing

Sara Radosavljevic

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. that video is fake (and gay [Very Happy] ) but even now i know it's not true still i'm shaking like hell and lock my door and probably not leaving the house today. [Very Happy] so it's not fair of them for pulling this.

Egg Zoo

gay ? [Smile] rofl

Ok no worries. I will still investigate on that and let you know if anything comes up.

Anyway, are you a student in Belgrad unviersity ?

I have to go. See you later. cheers Sara.

Sara Radosavljevic

bb
eggZoo
eggZoo
Détéctive
Détéctive

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sara Radosavljevic Empty Re: Sara Radosavljevic

Message  Muskatnuss Jeu 9 Aoû - 13:14

J'aime bien l'idée selon laquelle Hisham aurait été enlevé par des agents gouvernementaux.
À cause de lieu de l’enlèvement, je pensais seulement à la mafia russe Laughing Mais ces deux types de kidnappeurs bénéficieraient en gros de la même impunité.
Muskatnuss
Muskatnuss
Enquêteur débutant
Enquêteur débutant

Revenir en haut Aller en bas